Graduate Diploma Requirements:
- Open to students 18 years and over at course commencement
- If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- All applicants are interviewed as part of the admissions process.
- Applicants not meeting the entry criteria may be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Academic Director.
- Consideration will be given to those with appropriate and evidenced previous academic history, prior work experience and life skills experience.
Undergraduate Diploma Requirements:
- Candidates who have successfully completed their Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with credit passes in five (5) subjects including:
- Mathematics and English Language in not more than two (2) sittings
- A candidate who obtained a minimum score Of 50 and above from the 2016 UTME
- National Vocational Certificate (NYC Final) in Security Operations from a government-approved vocation enterprise institution
Here you can review useful information about Communications Studies:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.