A National Diploma in Security Management & Technology is a post-secondary educational program that typically takes two years to complete. It is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to work in the security management and technology industry. The program covers a wide range of topics, including security management principles, security technology, emergency management, risk assessment, and legal and ethical issues related to security.
The National Diploma in Security Management and Technology program is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles, practices, and technologies used in security management. The curriculum includes both theoretical and practical components, with a focus on developing the skills and knowledge necessary for a career in the security management and technology industry.
- Security management positions in government, private and non-profit organizations
- Security consulting
- Security technology
- Risk management
- Physical security management
- Cybersecurity management
- Intelligence and investigation
- Business continuity management
Program Learning Outcomes
- Understanding of principles, practices, and technologies used in security management
- Knowledge of surveillance systems, access control systems, and alarm systems
- Knowledge of emergency management and crisis response
- Understanding of risk assessment and management
- Knowledge of legal and ethical issues related to security
- Knowledge of physical security
- Knowledge of cybersecurity
- Understanding of Intelligence and investigation
- Knowledge of business continuity
- Ability to apply security management and technology concepts to real-world situations.
Do you have more questions?
Re-Insurances Building, Plot 784A Beside Unity Bank Herbert Macauley Way Central Business District, Abuja Nigeria.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.